Full-time Senior Java Engineer - Work from Home - 1.6M - 2M HUF gross salary + benefits
Want to do the best work of your life? With our partner operating in the broadcasting industry and having 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; have an exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with Apollo Solutions!
What you'll do:
– Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
– Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
– Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in house training.
– Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
– Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal standards and industry best-practice
Daily development work is mostly organized in a pair programming fashion and working hours in line with GMT+1 time zone
What you'll bring:
– Extensive system development knowledge with Java 11+
– Cloud Experience (AWS / Azure / GCP), Docker, Kubernetes
– Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle
– Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
– Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development
– In-depth experience of working with APIs (REST etc.)
– Cassandra / other noSQL Databases
– Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
– Experience with Kafka
– Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
What we offer:
- Fully home office / remote within Hungary (infrequent business trips are possible)
- Salary of 1.6 - 2 million HUF gross depending on experience
- SZÉP card benefits - 450k HUF / year
- Home office support - net 240k HUF / year
- Extra paid holidays on top of the ones required by law
- Budget for setting up home office
1) 45 min online call with technical questions
2) 2 hour session: pair programming exercise + system design
That's it :)
If you are interested, book a 15-20 min Zoom call to learn more: